We are Rail Quantity Surveyors with experience and knowledge of working for rail subcontractors in the rail related civil engineering sector.
Our experience includes:
- Platform extensions;
- Step free access including footbridge installations;
- Embankment stablisation;
- Structure demolition;
- Depot and station upgrades;
- Station associated works;
- Signal upgrade works;
- Bridge reconstruction.
Services we can offer include:
- Pre tender helping you to understand what the contract documents are asking you to commit to;
- Contract administration – what notices are required and when – helping you both now and in the future when these notices may be relied upon;
- Sub-subcontract administration;
- Extension of time / disruption claim preparation;
- Final Accounts.
We are also available to provide contract training of the particular forms of contract.
We have experience working for a variety of size of contracting businesses.
If you are a smaller contractor operating in this sector, we can still help, with flexible solutions to provide commercial support on your projects. These can include retainer service, a number of days per week/month or full time as and when required.
We are based in Cambridge, with fast broadband offices. Our experience covers projects throughout East Anglia, London & the South East and across the United Kingdom.
Contact us to discuss more about your particular project requirements: